Refereed Journal Articles
- Yeo SJ, Ho KC, and Heng CK (2016) Rethinking spatial planning for urban conviviality and social diversity: A study of nightlife in a Singapore public housing estate neighbourhood. Town Planning Review, 87(4): 379-399.
- Yeo SJ and Heng CK (2014) An (extra)ordinary night out: Urban informality, social sustainability, and the nighttime economy. Urban Studies, 51(4): 712-726.
- Yeo SJ, Hee L, and Heng CK (2012) Urban informality and everyday (night)life: A field study in Singapore. International Development Planning Review, 34(4): 349-370.
- Heng CK and Yeo SJ (2018) Singapore Chronicles: Urban Planning. Singapore: Institute of Policy Studies (NUS) and Straits Times Press.
- Yeo SJ (2020) Right to the city (at night): Spectacle and surveillance in public space. In: V Mehta and D Palazzo (Eds.) Companion to Public Space (pp. 182-190). New York: Routledge.
- Yeo SJ (2019) Urban informality and the city at night. In: T Banerjee and A Loukaitou-Sideris (Eds.) The New Companion to Urban Design (pp. 163-174). New York: Routledge.
- Fung JC, Heng CK, and Yeo SJ (2019) Urban environment. In: KH Phua, LG Goh, and MT Yap (Eds.) Ageing in Asia: Contemporary Trends and Policy Issues (pp. 219-240). Singapore: World Scientific.
- Heng CK and Yeo SJ (2016) Towards greater sustainability and liveability in an urban age. In: CK Heng (Ed.) 50 Years of Urban Planning in Singapore (pp. 237-303). Singapore: World Scientific.
- Heng CK and Yeo SJ (2016) Singapore: Physical planning and development. In: Janches F, Amette R, Jaimes C, and Corti M (eds) From Knowledge to Development: New University Challenges for a Contemporary Urban Development. Argentina: Universidad de Buenos Aires, pp. 114-141.
- Yeo SJ and Heng CK (2014) The practice, rhythm, and intensity of everyday (night)life: Perspectives from Singapore. In: Honda S (ed) Mn’M Workbook 3: Future Urban Intensities. Tokyo: flickStudio, pp. 102-107.
- Yeo SJ, Fung JC, and Heng CK (2016) ‘Population ageing and the urban environment: A Singapore perspective’ presented at the Asia and Europe: Active Ageing in Livability – the Responses and Experience International Seminar, Hong Kong, 14 April.
- Yeo SJ, Ho KC, and Heng CK (2014) ‘Reconceptualising the relationship between social diversity, urban liveability, and public space design in Singapore’s quotidian neighbourhoods’ presented at the Encountering Urban Diversity in Asia: Class and Other Intersections Conference, Singapore, 15-16 May.
- Yeo SJ (2012) ‘An (extra)ordinary night-out: Urban informality and social sustainability in a global city at night’ presented at the 7th Asian Graduate Forum on Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore, 18-20 July.
- Yeo SJ, Hee L, and Heng CK (2010) ‘The everyday (night)life of Minimart in Little India, Singapore’ presented at the Global Urban Frontiers: Asian Cities in Theory, Practice and Imagination Conference, Singapore, 8-9 September.
- Acuto M, Bassett S, and Seijas A (Co-hosts). (2021, March/April). Cities After Dark [Audio podcast series]. In Connected Cities Lab Podcast. The University of Melbourne.
Lockdown Nights (No. 6) https://sites.research.unimelb.edu.au/connected-cities/podcast/cities-after-dark-E6
Right to the Night (No. 4) https://sites.research.unimelb.edu.au/connected-cities/podcast/cities-after-dark-E4
- Interview segment for a documentary program, ‘Play Nation’ produced by Oak3 Films for MediaCorp Singapore, aired on the Arts on Okto channel on 21 August 2013.